![]() |
| I came across this on LIB and From a male LIB reader... |
I asked her and she said it's nothing, so I inserted my finger again and felt it again and pulled my hand out and behold it was a used condom. shocked I asked her and she said "Oh I put it there myself". I wanted to know what that meant and she started getting defensive. So I asked her to get out of the room and that I never want to see her again.
Honestly I don't know what that means but I was totally shocked tonite. Could it be jazz or she had Sex and the guy forgot the condom inside her? In all I was stunned coz in my entire life I have never heard of this kind of thing before.
I told her never to contact me again and I promised her that I would share her story so if she is an LIB person she will see this story. My own is that I want to be thankful because na today my eyes open. Please share this story... I want to know if any other person has had this experience before.
SOURCE LINDA IKEJI
WELCOME TO THE TEAMTAYO FAMILY BLOG... it's important to add our link( www.teamtayonews.blogspot.com ) to your browser home page for easy view of our blog post and use the SHARE LINK below at just a click to share our post with your facebook friends. As well, share your view using the comment box below, comments on Areas were the blog admins can serve the family members well are also welcomed as the TEAMTAYO family blog srive to be the best in Nigeria, Africa and the World at large...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be polite with your views in coment...