A graduate in Biology from University of Benin was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspapers for a job at a zoo.
In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla, which had been tourists attraction has died so they needed someone to dress up & pretend as gorilla.
The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was OK, he accepted the job. The 1st day, he put on the gorilla skin & entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beat his chest & roared like gorilla.
The next day, he put on a gorilla skin & started moving
around the zoo again & mistakenly entered another
cage and found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared & rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he is a gorilla & started shouting like human, "Help! Help!"
The lion leaped onto him,knocked him to the ground & whispered in his ear "EBUKA" it's me EMEKA, ur course mate. LOL
JOKE 2
A girl was with her
father when she
saw her boyfriend
coming
GIRL: Have you come
to collect your book
titled "DADDY IS AT
HOME?" by Ngozi
Okafor
BOY: No, I want that
your hymns book
called "WHERE
SHOULD I WAIT FOR
YOU?"
GIRL: I don't have
that one but may
be you should take
the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by
Chimamanda Adichie
BOY: Fine, but don't
forget to bring "I
WILL CALL YOU IN 5
MINUTES" while
coming to school
GIRL: I will also bring
you a new one too
titled"I WON'T LET
YOU DOWN" by
Chinua Achebe
Then;
DAD: Those books
are too many, will
he read them all
GIRL: Yes dad, he is
very smart &
intelligent
DAD: Okay don't
forget to give him
the one on the table
titled "I AM NOT
STUPID, I
UNDERSTOOD
EVERYTHING YOU'VE
BEEN SAYING" by
Shakespeare! And
also the one on the
dinning table titled
"IF YOU GET
PREGNANT PREPARE
TO GET MARRIED"
by Wole Soyinka
Hahahaha.....
don't leave it there
pass it on because
you never know
who needed just a
smile.
Share this post with your love ones!!. TEAMTAYO'S NEWS BLOG is on facebook@ www.fb.com/teamtayonewsblog and twitter@teamtayonews for pinpointed updates. SHARING IS CARERING!!! a.ayuba36@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be polite with your views in coment...